Saturday, July 24, 2010

I would like to know how my name looks using the Irish Gaelic alphabet

I know 'Bailey James' translates to 'B谩ille S茅amus' but could someone show me how that looks using the Gaelic alphabet. Thanks

I would like to know how my name looks using the Irish Gaelic alphabet
In Irish we use the Latin alphabet minus j k q v w x z x.





"B谩ille S茅amus" is already in the Irish alphabet.





I think what you mean is the uncial alphabetjust an old style of printing.





Its called s茅anchl贸.





Go here


http://www.creamundo.com/index.php?letra...





You can type in a sample text and see what it looks like. You can also download s茅anchl贸 font.
Reply:If you are willing to supply an e-mail address to me I can tpye it fopr you and send you a gif file other wise you would need to have one of the gaelic fonts on your computer. you can e-mail me direct


cianaighXgmail.com remove the X and replace with @














No comments:

Post a Comment