Thursday, August 19, 2010

Which Irish girl's name do you prefer?

I really love traditional Irish names, and these were some of my favorite ones I came up with. Which sounds the nicest?





Brigid Aoifa (pronounced Ee-fa) Kinnear


Fallon Orla Kinnear


Brenna Cassidy Kinnear


Morgan Bree Kinnear





Thanks!

Which Irish girl's name do you prefer?
if ur interested, the only genuinely irish names out of those are Brigid Aoife (note the proper spelling) and orla, as Fallon and cassidy are surnames! Often Irish surnames have been passed off as first names in American culture, and are therefore not traditionally irish at all. bree, although a nice name, is not used at all over here either (though maybe desperate housewives has brought it into fashion- anyway, iv never heard it) same for morgan


ps dont believe everything u read on websites about irish names. the ppl who made the sites often don't have a clue!


hope i helped : )
Reply:I love Brenna Cassidy. Really I like them all, but that's my favorite if I had to pick.


No comments:

Post a Comment